Thank you for your interest in On Target Home Inspection.

It’s no secret that a home is the largest single purchase that most people will ever make, so it is important to understand the condition of your investment.
One thing that many people struggle with is choosing a home inspector. Whether or not you choose us, please read this to make you more comfortable in knowing you’ve chosen the right company for the job.
We will provide a comprehensive, non-invasive examination of the home’s accessible structure, systems and components. While a home inspection from any company is not a prediction of the future condition of every system, it will significantly reduce your anxiety by arming you with the knowledge and perspective you need to make an informed decision!
We will help keep you from falling into a MONEY PIT!
Having an On Target Inspector on your side means a lot of things. Click Here to Find out why…
It means, among other things, that you will be receiving:

  • The highest quality Inspection you’ll find anywhere
  • Experienced, highly educated and professional Inspectors
  • Inspectors who love what they do, and who care about helping you
  • Fast Delivery of a comprehensive digital report, sent anywhere in the world
  • Free consultation privileges with us for as long as you own the house
  • Free comprehensive Home Maintenance Book
  • Free utility concierge service (if desired)
  • So much more!

On Target Home Inspection GuaranteeJust to show you how confident we are that we are the best inspectors for you, we even Guarantee our work. If you are dissatisfied during the inspection and want to end it, we will leave with no cost to you.

But wait, there’s more

We will ALSO pay ANOTHER inspector to come out and look at your property (up to the value of the original inspection).

I have every confidence that you will be happy that you chose us. So please, give us 1% of your trust, and let us earn the other 99%.

Book Inspection Now!
Joe Ziolkowski On Target Home Inspection

We get up on the roof when weather and safety permit. Not all inspectors do.

Need More Reasons to Choose On Target?
Just check out what our previous clients have to say about us!

“I’m very pleased with Joe’s professionalism. He was very thorough and took many pictures which were later in the final report. He was very polite and answered all of my questions.”
Anon
“Joe was extremely detailed in his report and was great at explaining things that were a bit over a first-time buyer’s head. I would absolutely use Joe again (this is my 2nd inspection with him) and recommend to any buyers in the Chicago area. Thanks Joe!”

J. Pelusi
“Joe was great–he walked me through every single step of his process with patience and made it clear why he was making every one of his ratings and comments. He was extremely diligent in his inspection and more than anything, was a nice guy.”
B. James
“He was very thourough and very nice. Very knowledgeable. He takes credit card, which is awesome. Thank
you Joe. Additionally, he kind of reminds me of one of my friends.”
J. Szlaga
“Joe was very professional, thorough, and worked very well with my realtor and attorney. He walked us
through our new home, made solid recommendations and challenged us to ask questions. There was no stone
unturned and we are purchasing with confidence. I strongly recommend Joe for all of your inspection needs.”
K. Schaffner